About the project
About the project
- IDPs who received a certificate confirming their IDP status during the current month.
- Families with children, pensioners and persons with disabilities of 1-2 groups who live in Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv, Odesa, Chernihiv, Sumyб Kherson regions, and towns of Kyiv region that were under occupation.
- Citizens providing care for disabled persons who are in Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv, Odesa, Chernihiv, Sumy, Kherson regions, and towns of Kyiv region that were under occupation.
- Families who lost their breadwinner because of the military hostilities.
Applications are accepted only through the feedback form. Applications/documents via Facebook will not be considered.
The following information needs to be indicated in the form:
- number of people
- if an applicant has children, then their number and age
- details for sending by Nova Poshta: city, Nova Poshta branch number, full name and phone number of the recipient.
- an identity document confirming that the applicant belongs to the category of aid recipients. Applications without documents will not be considered. If you're not able to add a document to the contact form, most likely, its size exceeds the maximum allowed, 2.5MB. It is necessary to reduce the size, and send the form with documents.
Currently, the humanitarian aid is sent only by Nova Poshta.
The aid is sent out within a week’s time after a call from the Foundation’s manager. Please check the status of the Foundation’s aid delivery to Nova Poshta branch yourself.
Provided aid 1 320 400 UAH
1 320 400 UAH
Collected food packages:
45 400 pcs.
Assistance with hygiene products
We provide assistance to disabled people, pensioners and disabled children in the purchase of hygien
Archangel Michael International Charitable Foundation
The implementation of the project is suspended for the period of martial law in Ukraine.